Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lima, Peru-March 2009

So I know I've been quiet lazy and not uploading pictures. I even got so excited that in my last trip to the Dominican Republic, I didnt take pictures at all... soo bad/sad of me.
Anyhow, I'll label each traditional dish from Lima-Peru


Choritos a la Chalaca

Pisco Sour: Our most popular alcoholic drink

Picante de Mariscos: Spice Seafood

ops... I dont remember this dish name :*)

Crocante de Lucuma

Tacu Tacu con Mariscos

Tiradito de Pescado

Watermelon Pisco Sour & Traditional Pisco Sour

Chinese Peruvian Food

Causa, Salad, Sashimi and Crab Salad

Anticuchos

and More Crab... (sorry dont remember this dish)


Alfajores y Picarones


I also found this Peruvian Restaurant in Lynwood, WA

Yuca Frita with Salsa a la Huancahina


Chicha Morada



Peruvian Broiled Chiken



Bistek a lo Pobre: Steak, Rice, Fried Egg and Plantation


Trucha Frita : Fried Trout

No comments:

Post a Comment