Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lima - Peru

So for the next week I'll be updating again on my blogg and everything will come from my Lima-Peru trip. It's been a while, and I have taken lots of pics, but no post. So I'll start posting some now.

I wanna introduce you to one of my favorite fruits here in Lima. It's name is Granadilla. Love this fruit. Its always sooo sweet and when you eat it cold, it's the best!

So what you can see from here, is what you eat. And YES! you eat the seeds. I know it doesn't really look appealing, but taste sooo good.


Here in the back you can see it how it looks as a whole. I wish I can put some flavors now so you could give it a try :)



Also Today is my uncle's bday and as his own present he decided to treat him self w/roaste pork and pig's ear. I cant tell you how it is prepared not because it may be a strange but because IDK! lol


here is the roasted pork



here is the pig's ear


My last dish I'd like to introduce is deep fried fish roe...OMG! it was long since last time I ate it. It was sooo good and crunchy and all... no description...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment