Monday, September 7, 2009

Brunch @ Angel and Jack's house

So my holiday today(labor day) was awesome. Spent my brunch time with Angel and Jack. So Angel made a really nice quiche and yogurt fruit...

 
So this looks great eh?  The quiche was sooo smooth and tasteful, and what to say about the yogurt fruit...
As for me, I cooked burrito breakfast and lomo saltado sandwich

And to end my date w/them, Jack was soooo nice to make me this beautiful chocolate cake


Conclusion: Who needs to go to a restaurant when you can meet w/friends and cook... yummy!

3 comments:

  1. i'm still so full...thank you for making the yummies: we loved your breakfast burrito and the peruvian breakfast sammich. i can't wait to have it again tomorrow. you're the awesomest cook and we love your food blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try your lomo saltado sandwich! I only tried your "A la cena" pure hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend!!!! you have to try my cooking now. I know... in the old days i didnt even boiled water... got better :)

    ReplyDelete