Monday, September 28, 2009

Food Fair - Puyallup, WA

So yesterday we decided to spend some time at Puyallup Fair. It was fun! It was a big place and to do anything from playing games, to go shopping, eating, seeing people and they even had a small farm... LOL

Anyhow going straight to the point of this blog, so... my friend and I decided to start w/a hamburger... what a hamburger! I personally dont know if I was hungry or what else, but tasted OSM!
This hamburger came from a place the Earthquake... it was huge and came w/onions and cheese... yummy





Look at the melting cheese!!! it was actually a good choice... After that she and I decided to go for the sweets... and we didnt stop by choosing one. We chose THREE!!!!
1) Deep fried twinkie, like you are reading it... DEEP FRIED!




















2) Churro and 3) Funnel Cake and and AND 4) Two glasses of wine each :)



To finalize our gourmet day, we walked all day there and shopped and shopped... so bad for us but we are trying tohelp this economy :P

Anwyhow, I wanted to post some extra pictures.... hope you can enjoy them....





No comments:

Post a Comment