Sunday, September 27, 2009

long time of no food... food comes... LOL

Oh! it's been weeks since last time I posted something, but sometimes life becomes so hectic that you eat just to eat or sometimes you simply dont eat. Or in my case, I just eat cereal...

Anyhow, last weeked I had the Last Summer BBQ at a friends house. I did Haupia for dessert


Haupia is a dessert that I learned to eat it while I lived in Hawaii. This is a coconut dessert if you like dessert and to make it look pretty although the pictures doesnt help much, I decorate them w/ whip cream, blackberries and raspberries and mint.



Also as part of another dessert that I didnt make. It was a philipino dessert. It's called Halo Halo. So traslation means  Mix Mix:



Basically is a shaved ice, with condenced milk and Taro Ice-cream in this case. But so far I heard they put whatever they like on this street dessert in the phillipines.

Hope Sweet Tooth people enjoy this sections as I did... or my stomach did... hehehehee

No comments:

Post a Comment